2021 A Year In Review
As the year comes to an end, we take a minute to review all the good, bad and ugly highlights of the past 365 days.
This year we are grateful and privileged to have had the opportunity to work alongside some amazing brands and businesses this past year.
Each project, task or brief we received was diligently and meticulously accomplished, achieving record breaking results for numerous clients, and also resulted in the best financial year in Murmur history.
In total we ran more than $1.5 million in Advertising for our clients, our Ads were seen with over 100 million Impressions on Facebook, and we got our clients brands to the top of Page 1 on Google with more than 62 million Impressions.
Throughout the year our Murmur team:
- Managed 1,370 hours of client meetings,
- Drank a total of 3,654 coffees,
- Wrote 84 end of campaign reports,
- Took 1,245,815 steps for STEPtember,
- Survived working from home whilst in a 4 month lockdown,
- Set up 8 x WFH Stations,
- Attended 1 virtual escape room together,
- Dined via Providoor dinners,
- Enjoyed countless after work drinks,
- And welcomed some new faces and grew the Murmur team!
Another fantastic achievement from our teams was in winning more awards to add to our growing collection. We were proud to receive:
- Mumbrella Award: Best Use of Data-Driven Marketing
- Australian Enterprise Awards: Most Innovative Marketing & Advertising Agency
- Australian Marketing Institute: Small Budget Marketing
- Webby Awards: Advertising, Media & PR: Best Growth Strategy
The phenomenal work produced by our team throughout 2021 was well worth the ups and downs. All our terrific achievements and successes would not have been possible without the support of our clients, partners, friends, and team.
So from the Murmur team we thank you greatly and can’t wait to have the pleasure of working with you all in 2022!
Are you ready to make a head start in 2022? Let's chat!
Check us out on our socials!