Digital Account Manager
Murmur is looking for a Digital Account Manager to provide strategic direction, manage campaigns and build our clients increasing investment in different advertising channels.
The ideal candidate would have Media Agency experience, with a strong focus in Account Management.
A background in Paid Campaigns & Digital Marketing is integral to the success of this role.
The right person will be confident in managing senior client relationships.
You’ll be responsible for a range of clients who have solid relationships with the agency, and will be happy to lean on you for strategic, media & creative recommendations.
You will be comfortable managing multiple projects at once, love communicating with clients, taking on new challenges and have a positive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Digital Account Manager will be a main point of contact for a variety of clients across different industries, and the internal Murmur Media & Creative teams.
You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day strategy and communication across all media campaigns on digital channels, including, but not limited to the Google platform including Google Ads, Display Marketing, YouTube advertising, and Paid Social channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
Working with the wider team to deliver exceptional results and ensure client objectives and deliverables are being met is crucial to this role.
You will be responsible in delivering:
- Assisting with overall strategic planning across client campaigns – paid and organic socials.
- Contributing to Media Plans and channel recommendations upon receiving client budget.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement digital marketing strategies that align with the client’s requirements and briefs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Client Management & Planning
- Leading all brand, advertising and digital communications.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Day-to-day communications with a range of clients across various industries – address client queries and presenting digital strategy and campaign updates.
- Running WIP Meetings with clients, developing Agendas and presenting ongoing insights.
- Develop Timing & Budget plans for client projects, to ensure all deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Be the main point of contact for the Murmur teams working on the client campaigns.
- Utilise project management tools, including Asana, in order to allocate tasks and manage internal team’s workloads.
Skills & Expertise:
- 2 or more years of similar experience in Media Agency.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Proven experience of managing & understanding of digital marketing services and channels such as Paid Search and Social Media.
- Experience in Organic Social Media Management..
Other Skills & Expertise
- Strong communications skills and previous experience managing clients is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects.
- Be familiar with current and emerging digital & social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills & motivation to create business marketing solutions.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary package and a real opportunity to progress your career.