Murmur is looking for a Senior Performance Media Executive to help build our clients increasing investment in digital media channels.
A laser focus on optimisation, analysis and delivering insight led recommendations is critical to the success of this role.
The right person is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the accounts, working across all digital media channels including, but not limited to, SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Shopping, and DOOH.
Working with the Senior Performance Media Manager and wider team to deliver exceptional results and ensure client objectives are being met is crucial to this role.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Manager, the Senior Performance Executive will be the main contact to plan and manage all media campaigns across digital channels including, but not limited to, SEM, Paid Social, Display and Shopping.
Our agency is not limited to digital advertising so be prepared to think and operate across the full spectrum of advertising channels!
You will be responsible in delivering:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Leading our client’s online presence across website content, SEO / SEM, Social, Shopping, & Email Marketing.
- Plan, build and deliver digital advertising campaigns for our clients on Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, & Programmatic Display.
Performance Media Execution
- Using our proven methodologies, 3rd party reporting tools, and marketing automation platforms, you will ensure your strategies come to life and grow the client’s business through digital channels.
- You will demonstrate and be able to effectively use data and analytics to understand performance and continually optimise campaigns, & channels with a focus on ROI.
- You will deliver insights for improvements to client campaigns, website, landing pages, creative, key channels and marketing.
- Generate regular campaign reports with action-oriented insight.
Skills & Expertise:
- 2 or more years of similar experience in Media Agency, or SEO / SEM related area;
- Proven experience &/or certification with:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Display Network
- Google Shopping
- Ideally experience with:
- Google Tag Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- CRM platforms
- Content Management Systems
- Programmatic Display
- Pinterest or Tik Tok Advertising
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to Corey Middleton at email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
The position is located in Sydney.
Other Skills & Expertise
- Strong communications skills and previous experience managing clients is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects;
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics to inform decision-making & ongoing marketing activities
- Be familiar with current and emerging digital & social media platforms
- High level of computer literacy and motivation to create business marketing solutions with your technical know-how
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary package and a real opportunity to progress your career.